I thought I would do another Christmas Tag for today’s blog post. I have seen the Christmas beauty tag on a number of blogs and thought it would be fun to do!
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
I feel that I’ve gone through various stages with my skincare routine this year. During the summer months my skin was pretty ‘normal’ so I got away with just cleansing and moitsurising with exfoliating happening around once a week. I didn’t feel bad if I skipped exfoliating or moisturising before bed – oops. Now, I have to be ‘nice’ all of the time! Winter has taken its toll on my skin and my dry, agitated skin needs to follow a strict regime!
2. What’s the go-to beauty, makeup, or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
I feel like you can’t go wrong with a product from LUSH! Everyone likes to feel pampered every so often and I think these are a great addition to someones pamper routine.
3. Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather gift drug store products to others?
I don’t mind gifting high-end to my mum or close friends. I think if you are going to give drugstore products a great thing to do is to buy a make up bag and fill it with your favourite drugstore picks! It’s a really good way to share products you love with others too.
4. What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
Anything from My Christmas Beauty Wish List from Blogmas day 5!
5. What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
I don’t ‘dread’ anything as such. I always seem to get a lot of bath and shower products which I love and always use up (eventually once I get to it!) but I dread finding storage for them as my cabinet is usually already full of products I still need to use up! But, I still love to receive new ones to try out!
6. Are you participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far?
Yes! I don’t have a particular post I’ve most proud of. I’m mostly proud of myself for sticking to it and not giving up!
7. Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas gift? What was it and did you enjoy it?
I remember being around 11 or 12 and getting a make up set which was sold in Argos. It was my absolute dream at the time! It came in a vanity case and has lots of pull out compartments which had different palettes in of lipstick, blush and eyeshadow.
8. What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
Charlotte Tilbury has an amazing selection of mini products this year. These would make the perfect luxury mini stocking filler!
9. Would you rather your friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
I’m not too bothered either way. My parents always ask for a list of ideas, I usually give them a selection of different bits and they either buy something off or the list or something similar.
10. What is your favorite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
I’m trying harder to be bolder when it comes to lip colors, so this year I’m going to try and wear a festive red lip as much as I can!
Have you blogged the Christmas Beauty Tag? If you have, let me know in the comments below and if you haven’t, I tag you!